Tuesday, May 17, 2016

21 Day Walking Challenge, 2 days down, 19 to go

It was an easy day to go out for my walk tonight.  Sunny, warm, but not hot, just a lovely day.  Put Tess on her leash and off we went.  I wore a different pair of shoes today and my calves were burning the whole time.

It was a much more difficult walk for me today. I am going to put my other shoes on tomorrow and see if that makes a difference or if I really am this out of shape.

I am feeling pretty even keel emotionally these days, but there is something going on with me.  I feel like I am at loose ends. I am searching for something new or challenging to do.  .sometimes I think of moving across the workd to work for a couple of years or on a smaller scale renoing our house or getting a new puppy.

Work is good, Little G is awesome, my marriage has its ups and downs, but there is something missing. I am working on finding out what that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment