Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Coronavirus: Self-isolation Day 19



After downloading all of my emotions and feelings here the other day, I am feeling a little bit better. I also have been disinfecting my house very night with a bleach and water mixture which makes me feel more in control of things. I am also limiting my eating to the 16:8 hours that I have set out for myself. Which is just shorthand for having an eating window from 11am to 7pm every day. I am limiting sugary stuff but not really limiting carbs as a whole. If I decide I want to start doing that I will. But for now I am happy with how things are.

H’s knees are getting a little better and he is now able to do the mid-week pick up of my father in law’s pills. Which means he goes out once a week and I go out to pick up the groceries once a week. If I can limit my exposure I am hoping I can avoid getting this virus.

My goal for the remainder of the week is to get my assignment done for my HR course that I am currently taking, order a birthday present for my nephew (what is popular with 4 year old boys these days?) and figure our Easter chocolate and gifts.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you feel a little better! I found intermittent fasting fairly easy to follow.

    I had a heart attack last November, and one thing that has helped me change my diet is to focus more on making sure I nourish my body with heart healthy foods every day and focusing less on what I can't have (or can only have in limited quantities). I make sure I get in vegetables, berries, nuts, and whole grains every day, and salmon at least twice a week. Once I've eaten these healthier foods, I don't have as much room or appetite for other, less healthy choices. :-)

    ReplyDelete