Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello 2013

Happy New Year and belated Merry Christmas! Little G loved Christmas and was spoiled rotten by her grandparents and the rest of our family and friends. Santa brought a few things and we gave her a couple of things, but she wants for nothing. We've put a bunch of stuff away for her to play with throughout the year. Life in our household has bumpy. H and I have been battling and things have been a little stressful. I think things are back on track now, I really hope they are. H starts his new job on Monday and I start mine the following Monday so there will be a lot of changes coming our way. I am a little scared to be starting over so completely, but also excited about it. It will be odd after 13 years of being with the same company and knowing everything/everyone to go into a place where I don't even know my hours, where my desk is or the number to call if there's a problem with my computer. I know I will adjust quickly, but wow! it's a lot to take in.

No comments:

Post a Comment