I got the results of my tests today. My lining was 8mm and I have what looks like a follicle on my left ovary. So, I'm not quite menopausal yet. My FSH was 42, but doesn't really mean all that much since we don't know what day of my cycle I'm on (certainly not day 3!)
I emailed Reprofit with the details of my blood work and ultrasound and now I wait. My consultant is on vacation today so I will hear back on Monday as to what the next steps are.
If I have to go on BCP, my family dr. will not prescribe them without doing a round of progesterone to bring on my period. And, even then, she's not keen to do it. So, I'm going to go to a walk in and get it.
It is likely that the February date is not realistic so it will have to be moved, but I'm not giving up yet.
The plan was to go in February then if it worked I would be due in November. I would be 44 and all would be right in the world.
Well, if we push it back, then I will be in my 45th year and that just seems more daunting. Maybe we should do a March transfer and go for a December baby again. I don't know why it is such a big deal - it just is. It's a problem I hope to have!