Sunday, January 18, 2015

Progesterone number 1 Done

Tonight I took my first progesterone tablet out of 10. I was supposed to start it tomorrow night, but my body was acting like AF is on the way and I want to keep it at bay.  It just feels right. We are on the path to Brno...I am just hoping that all of the stars align so that we can go through the process smoothly.

Despite my earlier nonchalance I just realized how deeply invested I am.  If this doesn't work I am going to be devastated.  H is so excited and is definitely counting our chickens.  I am trying not to get too swept up.  I guess I am trying to mitigate the possible disappointment of a failed cycle.

From here on out, I will control what I can control and let go of those things I can't.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited with you.
    I can imagine with the situation with your friend amplifies the 'what if things go wrong' feeling.
    But first things first: trying to time AF. hope that progesterone does the trick.

    ReplyDelete